Friday, March 14, 2008

New calling again

So, last week the bishopric called and said they needed to come over and talk to me. I was quite worried because I already had two callings. I wondered what they wanted. It ends up that they wanted me to be the new Laurel advisor. Yeah, I love Young Women's. They took away the Relief Society calling. So I only taught twice. I enjoyed it though. The program calling should be gone soon, but who knows. This new calling will be really fun. I hope I can find time for everything. Things are so busy around here. I got two listings under contract last week and I am working with 2 other ones and 3 buyers. I just hope these deals close so that I can get paid for all of my hard work. I love being busy, it keeps my mind and body working and it makes me feel good.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so excited for you! Young Women's is so fun and it will definitely keep you busy! Good luck with your listings!

Tina said...

That is so neat Chrissy, about the calling and about your listings!! YaHooo!

I got another high bid on a foreclosure home and have to wait 30 days for the judge to sign it. I hear, dang, that it is taking longer to get them signed because of the amoung of foreclosures so I may need to wait longer. This time, it is a smaller home that we would just lease, not move in to. I hope all goes well! This time I bought the house on the courthouse steps instead of from an auction company after the actual foreclosure. I haven't really told anyone about this one because I just don't want to have to keep giving updates . . . Wish us luck! Tina

Anonymous said...

Chrissy I came across your blog after reading the comment you left on Sadie Huish's blog. Hopefully you remember me and don't think I am some weirdo leaving you a comment on your blog! I am Angie's niece, just in case!!! Your family is so cute! I have not seen you forever, probably the last time was Mindy's baby shower. Your family is adorable. Your little girl is sooooo cute! Good to see you have one of these too, it is such a great way to keep in touch.