Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wonderful Moab weekend, horrible real estate weekend

Moab was so much fun, besides Calvin throwing up from getting car sick and Lily having a fever of 102 (she cut her first tooth). It was great weather and great 4-wheelin. We took the kids on Fins and Things jeep trail and they had a blast. Jon's truck made it through the toughest obstacle, at one point we thought he would have to push the mountain to get past the hill but he didn't give up (because the guys never do) and he made it up. Calvin thought riding in my dad's jeep was the best thing in the world. I think he loved it more than Bob the Builder. We watched Calvin do the Easter egg hunt at a park in Moab and we took Lily Swimming for the first time. She looked so adorable in her swimming suit and she loved splashing in the water. Jon got to drive his little RC crawler that he has been building for weeks and it drove great. It could side hill like a spider. It was fun to watch. We came home late Saturday night so that we could have Easter morning at our house and go to church. Then we had Easter dinner at Jon's Dad's house which was very fun and Calvin got even more candy. We actually have enough candy to feed a small country for a week. We had a great time; however, when I was gone both of my under contract listing fell through. So they are back on the market. It is okay though, I think they will both sell soon. And one of the buyers was driving me crazy. I think they were not meant to get these awesome houses. The right people will come a long soon. And Calvin made my bad day go away by saying the sweetest thing. We were sitting in sacrament meeting and I lifted Calvin on to my lap and said "I love this boy" and kissed him on the forehead. He looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and long dark eyelashes and said "I love this girl" and kissed my lips. It was so sweet, he made me feel so much better. Enjoy the Moab pictures.

2 comments:

The Beals said...

So cute! It seems like kids just know when to say the cutest things to make you feel better! They also know when to say the WRONG things too.. but so fun! No fun about your houses falling thru.. but like you said.. the right people that should be in them will come along. Lily look sooooo cute in that swimming suit. She has already got way more ware out of it than Hannah did.... I think she only got to wear it once for like 10 min.. she was a little to big from the get-go. Cute kids!

jeri said...

We're the buyers that are driving you crazy. Just admit it. ;)