Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Moab Pictures

We had to see atleast one jeep roll down potato salad. That is the best part, watching drunk people ruin their vehicles.


Calvin, Emma and Katie with the Easter Bunny. Calvin one a little stuffed duck at the Easter egg hunt and he wouldn't stop quacking.

Jon's RC crawler. He made this from scratch, from the frame, to the engine, to the wiring, everything! And it went everywhere.

I know this picture is out of order but for some reason it will not move. This is Easter morning at our house.

Here is Jon in the truck, Lily peacefully sleeping in the backseat as jon tries for 20 minutes to get up this hill and he finally makes it.

Only a small part of the jeepers in front of my Dad's jeep.

Lily Bug in her cute swimsuit, playing with my sunglasses.

Here we are at the easter egg hunt, it was impossible to get the kids to look at the camera.


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Fun! It looks like you guys had a blast in Moab. The kids look like they are thoroughly enjoying their easter treats!

Pead Family said...

Oh my goodness, that jeeping business looks so scary to me. And rolling your vehicle down the hill is supposed to be fun??? Nice job on building that jeep John, that is amazing!

The Beals said...

Good grief woman!! AS IF you are toooo busy to update your blog.. come on.. sheesh! Just kidding.. I know you have been sooo out of your mind busy! However... I have been waiting for new stuff from you! But I supose I'll keep waiting.. PATIENTLY!