This is Lily's little pet, she named him White the dog. He was 50 cents at IKEA and she loves this little thing. She takes him everywhere. In this picture he is getting a Nerd candy bath. A couple of things we love about Lily these days: She names everything with a descriptive word, the, and then what it is. Examples are White the Dog, pink the dog, yellow the shirt, pink the bike, etc. I don't know where she came up with this but it is really funny. She takes pink the dog on a walk on a leash almost everyday. She loves her stuffed animals and she is so sweet with them. She is such a good helper with Ava too. She is really loving and kind.
The other thing I absolutely love about Lily these days is she end every sentence with a ya or a no. As if she is agreeing or disagreeing with herself. It is hilarious. Examples: I want toast, ya. I don't like yogurt, no. I want a bath, ya. School was fun today with Miss Janae and Mia and White the dog, ya. I don't like when it rains and it's cold, no.

2 comments:
That is so funny. I had to show peter every photo and read him every word. Melynn does those things too it has me laughing 99% of the time.
So cute!
Post a Comment