Thursday, May 26, 2011
Ten years
On April 6th 2001 Jon and I went on our first date. I was a junior in high school and jon had recently returned home from his mission to Germany. We went on a double date with my friend Jenna and Jon's cousin Josh. We went out to dinner at TGI Friday's and then we went to Trafalga to miniature golf and then to see the movie What Women Want at the dollar theater. It was a really fun first date and Jon and I both new it was the start of something special.
Well it has been 10 years and it has been quite the journey since that first date. I wanted to do something special on that day so I came up with a little treasure hunt for the kids that gave them clues about this special day. And then we took them to Trafalga for the day to celebrate. It was a great day. And it is amazing to me how much life can change in ten years all because of a first date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment