Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Easter
Easter was a little different this year. We didn't end up going to Moab for the jeep safari. The Blazer was not in working order. And Jon had to work so we just stayed home. The kids woke up to Easter baskets and the girls got new easter dresses. You see the egg carton on the couch? Well I made that several years ago when I was a young womens leader. It is the story of the atonement and resurrection. In each plastic egg there is a piece of something that has to do with the story. We read this story every year and I love it. It really brings the spirit.
Jon and I drew a picture of Magicland for the kids. Magicland is a place Calvin made up and talks about all the time. It consists of anything and everything wonderful and magical in Calvin's mind. We drew our version because Magicland exists in the creators head. Calvin loves getting cards or drawings from us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment