Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Switch please




This happened a few months ago and I am just now writing it down. That Tempur Pedic bed that we bought in September and thought that we liked it alright ended up being pretty uncomfortable. It was really hard. And everytime I called RC Willey or Tempur Pedic about it they would give me some ideas to soften it up but it never really helped. I called before our 2 month trial was up to say I wanted to trade it and they said to give it more time. Then when I called a couple weeks later to exchange it they said we couldn't. I kind of let it go and then a couple of months later I couldn't stand it any more. It was still hard and uncomfortable. So I made several phone calls and complained enough and RC Willey finally let me exchange for the Simmons beauty rest. And I have loved it! . It is a less expensive bed and I sleep better on it. Jon misses the tempur pedic sometimes but he really doesn't mind. I am happy with the exchange. We also got a new bedding set at Kohl's that I think is really pretty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: