
I have always loved photography. In high school I took yearbook and was the darkroom manager, I developed my own pictures and I even bought an SLR from the school when I graduated. I still have that SLR and have not used it much at all because it is a film camera. I have wanted a nice digital SLR for a long time and I finally got one for my birthday this year. I decided to let myself splurge because Jon bought another truck, I think this is number 34 since we have been married, and I was sick of him spending all of the money on his hobbies. Even though the camera was a small fraction of the price of the truck (which we will be posting about soon), I still felt guilty spending the money. I am just not a big spender and I always have buyers remorse. Now that I have had it for a couple of months I do not regret it and I love it!! It is a Canon Rebel XS. It came with the standard 18-55 mm lens which does great, but maybe just maybe I will let myself get another lens sometime. I am also going to take photography classes from Inkley's which should be fun. And that should explain the enormous amount of pictures I have been posting lately.
1 comment:
Yea!!!!! a new camera. You deserve it! and just think of all the wonderful memories you will record with it!
LOVE your new background and your new header picture!!
Post a Comment