Wednesday, March 17, 2010

January stuff

Here is a run down of some stuff that happened in January. Jon's dad gave him a table saw. So Jon built me some nice shelves in the coat closet. He also built a Plinko board, like on The Price is Right, for our primary activity. You put a ping pong ball in the top and it bounces around until it lands in a cup at the bottom. It is really awesome. It is now in the cub scout closet for use at pack meetings for a fun way to choose awards and cheers.

We had our primary activity with the theme: Tell Me the Stories of Jesus. We had a bunch of fun booths. The fishers of men, bowling down temptations, plinko board for the parable of the sower, the widow and the mite, and we ended by talking about the sermon where Jesus fed the 5000 with loaves and fishes. We gave the children crescent rolls and swedish fish for refreshments. It was a great activity.

I started looking pregnant. Which is kind of fun. In the picture I am 27 weeks pregnant.

We always have deer in our yard. And the kids loved watching this one run around, so I had to get a picture.










Just a silly little video of Lily. She looked so funny in Calvin's safety glasses. I just had to video her. She is learning her numbers and letters and she is practicing in this video.

No comments: