The concert was so great. It was in the college auditorium, which was not very big, so it was like a personal show. She was interacting with the audience and having a lot of fun. Her opening act was her guitarist, Justin Young. He also sings. We ended up buying his CD because we both enjoyed how chill his music was. Colbie sounded really good live and she sang a lot of my favorite songs off of her new CD. I was so excited because I took a lot of videos and we were pretty close to her. But when we got back to the hotel and we played the videos back, we noticed that I had the camera video in time lapse mode. Oh, I was so sad. My 2 minute videos were like 5 seconds and there was no sound. Oh, well.
We spent most of Saturday just hanging around in St George and shopping. I got some little exercise bike pedals that can go by any chair, like the office chair for when I am blogging, or the couch for when I am watching TV. I love them, they make it so I don't feel lazy about sitting
down. Jon got some new jeans. We picked up the kids Saturday night and came home. It was really fun and we needed it. Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment