Sunday, November 8, 2009

Primary Program

All of the work and anticipation led up to today. The Primary Sacrament meeting program was today and the kids did a great job. We got a new singing leader a couple of months ago, which was kind of stressful, but she also did a great job. But I have to say it is such a relief to be done with it. It was Calvin's first year in the program, The Sunbeams all had the part of saying "I love my Eternal Family" at the beginning. Calvin got to sit right next to me in the front and he did a great job singing all of the songs. I was surprised, all of the kids did such a great job memorizing their parts, I only had to help a few kids out. I helped one little girl, Megan, and she looked at me for more to say and I said that's all and she said "that's all" in the microphone, everyone laughed. We gave the kids a little party in primary for all of their hard work. They got treats and a movie, "Johnny Lingo." They loved it and I loved not having sharing time today.

I also had the priesthood preview tonight. That is always a great meeting. I am just in charge of organizing it and bringing treats, it is fun to go to.

Now it is time to get ready for the new year. Organize new classes, teachers, binders, and the list goes on and on. But even with a lot to do, I love my calling.

No comments: