Monday, November 30, 2009

Castle world

Tonight in Calvin's prayer he said "thanks for letting us go to Castle world when I finish my spaceship."

Calvin has been talking about Castle world for weeks now. It is a place in the sky by Heaven where there are lots of castles, and princes, and knights. He is determined to get there, so he asked Jon if he could use some of his scraps in the garage to build a spaceship. Of course Jon gave him a bunch of scraps of wood and metal and cardboard and string and Calvin has started building his own spaceship. He tells us that when it is done, we all get to go on a trip with him. He is soooo excited. I just love his imagination, he is so much fun. I will take a picture of the spaceship when it is done. And we will be sure to report on the happenings of our trip to Castle world.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey We've got our tickets. Calvi invited us personally. EXCITED!!!

Tina said...

It'll be really interesting to see what career field he will choose when he grows up!