December is usually an easy going time of year for me. Real estate seems to slow down, I have fun buying a few gifts and I enjoy all of the parties.
This year has been completely different. I am pretty busy with real estate, which is a blessing, besides the never ending nightmare that seems to come with one couple. I feel so bad for them, everything has gone wrong and we have made 8-10 offers in 5 months, had 4 under contract and finally, they are suppose to close this week on a house we just put under contract last Wednesday because the house they did have under contract had a crazy lady living there. And anyways, that is just another story all together. So let us all cross our fingers that they are in their new home for Christmas!
Being the Primary President at the end of the year is not something I bargained for. We have been getting new teachers called, new manuals ready, shopping for new birthday gifts, and the list goes on and on. It is incredibly time consuming. And I am hoping everything goes well with the transition to new classes and teachers and seating the first couple of weeks of January. And I didn't expect a message I got from the bishopric yesterday of a whole new task I will be doing the next couple of weeks, which is just a stressful situation that I will have to write about once it is done.
I am not done Christmas shopping, close, but I have the select few people I am having trouble buying for. I bought stuff for neighbor gifts, wrapped them and then realized I had something else I was going to wrap with them.
And on top of this, I have had some sort of stomach sickness again! These flu like symptoms have come around about 10 times in the last few months. I went to the doctor today because I couldn't stand the nausea and other things any longer. Low and behold, No! I am no pregnant, I know you were going to ask, that is what everyone has said the culprit is. But rather I have some sort of kidney or urinary tract infection. But the Dr. doesn't know if that is the reason for the reoccurring stuff, so I am still having other tests done.
If I can get the one house closed, get a few primary things under my belt, and get these antibiotics working, there is still hope for a relaxing Christmas week.
4 comments:
Glad you figured out what was causing your flu like symptoms! I wondered if you were pregnant also! was kind of expecting an announcement!
It's good to be busy!
Yay for the crazy couple finally closing on their house!
Hey, are you feeling better? Seems like your fam has had the flu a lot!
sounds like you've been having fun. Good Luck. And everything tends to work out.
Post a Comment