Thursday, January 24, 2008

Celebrity look-a-likes

We also did our celebrity look alikes, but we couldn't get them to post for some inexplicable reason. I look like Josh Hartnet, just like Chrissy always thought. I guess I also look like Katie Couric. I'm not sure if that is a compliment to me or an insult to her. Chrissy looks like Tiffany Theissen, Sally Field and Deborah Messing. Lucky me.

Both of our kids look a lot more like Chrissy than me. Kind of makes me wonder if they are really mine, Just kidding, I still think Calvin looks just like me.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I think BOTH of your kids look like you!! So there!

Tina

jeri said...

Calvin is totally your little clone. But our "lookalike" said that Darcy looked sort of like me and Parker was an even split... which I wouldn't say at all. So the Lookalike Meter is on crack. Oh and Katie Couric should be thrilled.