Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas and New Years


Lily loves this ball popper, so does Jon. He picked it out for her.



My mom bought Lily and the twins matching outfits, they look so cute!













Happy family!

Calvin loved his animals and jeep. But the prized present was Bob the Builder and Scoop.















Christmas was pretty good this year. Kind of a bummer though because Jon had to work all of Christmas morning. I don't know about his new schedule, but hopefully we will get used to it. I do love that he gets home a lot earlier these days. We opened presents at three in the afternoon. It was fun to see Calvin get excited over his gifts. And Jon really suprised me by getting me a kitchen aid. I have wanted one for a while. I have already made cookies a few times and cinnamon rolls. It is really nice. Lily mostly ate the wrappipng paper and didn't care about her gifts. We decicded to splurge after Christmas and buy a Flat panel LCD TV. We have wanted one for a while and finally decided to do it. It is nice because it gives us a lot more space in the family room.

New Year's Eve was fun. We had a party here with the cousins. Some people got in the hot tub while others played Guitar Hero or Pictionary. I can't believe it is already 2008. Time for resolutions. I want to study my scriptures more and do more real estate but mostly I just want to have as much fun as I can with Jon and the kids. Go on vacations and play a lot of games, go hiking and fishing and stuff like that. I guess the more real estate I do the more fun we can have.


I just hope for a happy, healthy, fun year.



Happy New Year Everyone !!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

No wonder you've been baking so much! I'm sure the kitchen-aid was the perfect gift for you!!
PS Brielle sure looks mad in the pic of the girls!