Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Lesson with prayer
This story is great. Calvin had lost his hammer that he just can't live without and after a couple of days of hearing him say where is my hammer 20 times a day I decided we should probably do some better searching. I told Calvin that we should pray and ask Heavenly Father to help us find his hammer. He knelt beside me and said the sweetest most simple prayer. We got up and it wasn't two minutes before I realized it was in the diaper bag in the back of the car. I ran out and grabbed and brought it in to Calvin. He was so excited he yelled "oh , thank you Heavenly Father" and ran off to play. It was such a good lesson for him and a great reminder for me that all we have to do is ask, it doesn't have to be complicated, Heavenly Father loves us and he will help us we just need to have faith like our sweet little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such an awesome story. I believe Heavenly Father especially takes great care in answering all our prayers, but especially those of our precious young ones. NEAT!!
Post a Comment