For Calvin and Lily's birthday party we had the annual water fight and sleepover. They look forward to this every year and it is always such a blast. This year they decided to open their presents on the trampoline. And for the slumber party they decided to watch the movie Matilda (this was my favorite book when I was in elementary school). After the movie we told a Captain Calvin story. A Captain Calvin story is when someone starts telling a story including "Captain Calvin" and then everyone in the room gets to add what they would like to the story. These are Calvin's favorite kind of bed time stories and this night was especially fun. Of course Captain Calvin always goes on some sort of action adventure and this time was no exception. I remember Abby added a little kitten to the story, and Kaden added some Cheese ball zombies, Calvin talked about hiding in a cheese castle and I can't really remember everyone elses input. But I do recall Ambree, Bailey, Brielle, and Lily laughing hysterically. It was a fun night followed by swimming at the pirate ship pool in Lindon the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment