Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lily is 4



My Lily bug is 4 as of June 22nd. I can hardly believe what a fun, beautiful little girl she is. On her birthday she chose her gifts. She wanted a Lady buy pillow pet and a Fur Real dog. We also went out to eat and went to see RIO at the movie theater. A few things about Lily these day: She runs around like crazy all day. And then the second she sits down she falls right to sleep, in two seconds flat. It is hilarious the positions she fall to sleep in, I have never seen someone be completely asleep and sitting straight up on a seat with no back. She cracks me up. Her energy is contagious. She is a lot of fun to be around. She always wants to play with her friends. She love to cook with me. Especially if I am baking rolls or pizza. Her favorite part is to roll out the dough. And she likes to add ingredients to the kitchen aid and turn it on and watch is "spin". I wish I could explain the facial expressions Lily gives me on a daily bases but I wouldn't do her justice. She can make me laugh just by giving me a certain look. Her favorite color is "lellow", her favorite movie changes on a day to day basis but I think it is Little Mermaid these days, her favorite foods are pizza and burritos but she will eat anything and she loves to try new things. Lily and I have special dates when Calvin is in karate. We usually go try something new at a restaurant or go shopping for something fun. She is a very smart, fun and helpful little girl. We love having her as part of our family.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love how much you enjoy your kids and can laugh at all they do!