Well the baby is due tomorrow, Mother's day, I am hoping this baby has just been hanging on to make a grand appearance on Mother's day, that would be a wonderful gift!!
Just as a side note my first due date, before the surgery, was May 1st. After the surgery it was May 14th and then changed again a week later with a better ultrasound to May 9th, Mother's Day!! Then the 20 week ultrasound guy said he that it was more like the 17th because of the size of the baby. But the 20 week ultrasound said that Calvin and Lily were due a week later too and they both came 2-3 weeks before their original due dates. The doctor stuck with May 9th which early ultrasounds said were the most accurate. So all I'm saying is let's hope that May 9th was super duper accurate and this baby shows up on Mother's day and her due date, that would be really cool!!! If she doesn't come tomorrow she will be here on Monday. The doctor is going to break my water on Monday morning. Unlike the attempt to break it last Monday, this time will be for sure. I went in last Monday and was not far enough dilated to make it a good decision to have my water broken. But after Thursday's appointment with the Dr. I am now far enough dilated (he said pretty much a 3). He offered to break water on Thursday but I said, " I have come this far, I want to see if this is a Mother's day baby, let's just wait until Monday." So here's to hoping!
2 comments:
I hope she comes soon, that would be a great Mothers day gift. Let us know when she gets here, we would love to come visit.
good luck!
Post a Comment