We went to Trafalga on Saturday and spent the day as a family. That is what I wanted for Mother's day. Andy is the manager there and so he treated us like royalty. We got to golf, ride go carts (not me of course), play arcade games, get prizes, have dippin' dots and watch the 4D movies. It was so much fun. I absolutely loved spending such a fun day with Jon and the kids.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's day
We went to Trafalga on Saturday and spent the day as a family. That is what I wanted for Mother's day. Andy is the manager there and so he treated us like royalty. We got to golf, ride go carts (not me of course), play arcade games, get prizes, have dippin' dots and watch the 4D movies. It was so much fun. I absolutely loved spending such a fun day with Jon and the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment