Tuesday, April 20, 2010
What a bummer
We have been doing a lot of yard work the last week. We decided to put small rock pebbles between our plants and it has been a lot of work. Mostly for Jon, but I have tried to help out where I can. I will post pictures soon. Yesterday I was having a lot of contractions so I worked even harder, went on a walk, went and got adjusted at the chiropractor, hoping to go into labor. But the contractions went away by the time I went to bed and they were replaced by severe low back pain. I didn't sleep at all. I thought I might be having back labor. I had my Dr. appointment this morning and I am only dilated to a 1 1/2. And I found out all of the pain was from a bladder infection. What a bummer. My doctor said a bladder infection makes contraction and back pain feel 10x worse then they are. I definitely do not want a replay of how I went into labor with Calvin. I had a bladder infection but didn't know it and it turned into a kidney infection. Calvin's heartbeat was over 200 and I had a super high fever. Needless to say I was in the hospital for the infection and ended up going into labor. So, if you are reading this, please say a prayer that I can get over this infection quickly and not have any scary complications. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will be praying for you!!
DONE!
Ick... sorry about the bladder infection! We are praying for you. The girls are excited for all these cousins they are getting! Now if only we could talk Joe into letting them have another sibling...
Post a Comment