
Front and back cover.

Our blog book is here. I finally finished it and I am very happy with how it turned out. I am not a graphic designer or even very creative for that matter, so the cover turned out like a yearbook cover. But I did it, so I am proud of myself. I received the book in the mail last week and the pictures were really spotty, as if the ink didn't catch. I emailed blurb and and they printed and overnighted me a brand new one which looks fabulous. I now have an extra for my mom's Christmas present. This is the reason I started a blog, to make a family Journal, history, scrapbook, whatever you want to call it. My friend Jeri inspired me with her blog book a couple of years ago and it has actually been something I have stuck with and really enjoyed. If you would like to make a blog book go to www.blurb.com and download the program. They are surprisingly inexpensive and it is an easy program to work with.
5 comments:
I have my sunglasses. But thanks for asking, I hate it when I lose them.
The book turned out way cute. One of these days I want to do one too!!
I love it! It's the new way to scrap book as far as I'm concerned. The party was really fun. It was fun to see your cute house.
I made a blurb book I think it was last year. . . .time flies . . . gave them as presents, Halley has one and grandma Stevens, and my mom. I think they liked it! They are awesome, and yours looks great!!!
I love those books!!! I made one for Barry for Fathers Day last year.
Post a Comment