After my family party we came home and woke Jon from his graveyard slumber and went to his family reunion over at BYU. His Mom's side always meets on the grass over by the stadium to share yummy treats like Nancy's 7 layer bean dip and watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. This year we weren't able to stay to long because Jon had to be back to work for another graveyard shift. So instead of watching the fireworks on the grass we went up to his work and watched the whole valley do fireworks. Jon's work is on the top of 1600 north in Orem and it has a huge balcony that was perfect seating to see all of the fireworks without all of the noise to scare Lily. Joe, Jaime and the girls met us up there to watch the show and Jon's dad and Wendy also showed up. And the best part was, NO TRAFFIC getting home from Provo.
I also love the 4th of July because of what we celebrate. We live in a wonderful country and I am proud to be an American. Thank you to all of the soldiers who fight for our freedom, Like my Uncle Lincoln! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th as well.

1 comment:
Thanks for mentioning Lincoln . . . . he's on his way home today I think!!!! Whooo Hooo! Should arrive here on the 28th if all goes as planned.
Post a Comment