Friday, September 26, 2008

Cute wedding pictures

BreAnna got her wedding pictures back and the photographer took some cute pictures of our family. Calvin looks adorable in his tux and the kids are so cute sitting on the bridge, I just had to share these pictures.

This is a picture of my family. All of my brothers and sisters-in-law and grandma except for Travis who is on his mission in Mexico (coming home in December!). This is the reason for the grooms man who is holding a picture in front of his face.

Look how strong Calvin is holding up aunt nannies. I love how his tux was undone most of the night because he is so little.

Lily bug loves her Great-Grandma Stevens




Awhhhh! How Cute.


I am whispering into Calvin's ear, " If you don't put that tongue back in to your mouth you are going to be in time out forever." this is during the ceremony.

Giving the bride a high five!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I love them. I especially love the one of you and BreAnna and your mother and the one of Calvin with his tongue sticking out!

Jaime said...

Cute pics! Calvin looks like such a little man in that tux! I love it!

Wendi said...

I really like the picture of BreAnna and Calvi hi-fiving. And I cannot believe that is little Travis in the photo. He's so big and it doesn't look anything like the Travis I remember and used to tease.

The Beals said...

I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike! Identical twins.. with different hair! So fun!! Cute pic's!

TD Quong said...

Time out forever? Whew, that's pretty bad. I hope he put his tongue back in.
The pix are way way cute! Your fam picture is really pretty, and the one with your mom and sis is super cute. Fun fun!