I can't believe that my little girl is 6 months old. She is such a sweet cute little thing. She is only in the 3rd percentile for weight. She has always had a hard time eating and I had mentioned it to the doctors at several of her appointments that I thought she might have acid reflux. but because she doesn't spit up a lot they didn't prescribe any medicine. Yesterday at her doctor's appointment the Dr. said I think we need to get her on some medicine and see if it helps her be able to eat better. We are going to try it out see if it helps her to stop screaming while she eats. Other than that she is totally healthy and cute as can be. She loves to chew on her toes. She has two little teeth that she got at three months old. She loves eating solid foods. But she does not like to be set down, so she can't really roll over or crawl yet. She does love to chew on anything she can get her hands on. Here are some pictures I took in my basement today with the help of my little assistant Ava.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful! Look at those eyes! I can't believe she is 6 months old! Good luck with the fussiness. Gwen was one of those, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Luckily with Gwen, it was just her, I didn't have other little ones wanting my attention.
Post a Comment