Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What to do

This little monkey is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. And when she's happy she is so much fun. Unfortunately  most of the time she is just really fussy and wants to be held and walked around. Today is one of those days I just don't know what to do with her. I am so exhausted. My back hurts and I just feel frazzled with having such a fussy baby that is almost 6 months old. I would think by now she would be a lot happier and lay on the floor for a few minutes and roll around but every time I lay her down she screams like she is going to die and I just feel so bad for her. Poor Ava, I never get to play with her because Lana is screaming. The house is always a mess. And I can never get enough time to get anything done. It is extremely frustrating, I just wish that I could figure out how to help his little one to not be so fussy all the time.

No comments: