Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pregnant with #4

I am pregnant with baby #4. I am 12 1/2 weeks along. I always want to jump ahead and say 13 weeks, or whatever week is ahead of what I am :) I already have a little bump. I don't know if that is exciting or a little depressing. Oh well, I exercise at the gym 4-5 times a week and I eat healthy, so it doesn't really matter, right? This is actually my 6th pregnancy, so I think my body is just poking out faster. We have had 2 miscarriages between Ava and this pregnancy. One was this last June and one was the June before. That was a very hard thing to go through, both babies were around 9-10 wks but we never heard the heartbeat with either of them. We have had several ultrasounds with this baby. It has a good strong heart beat around 170 and at the last ultrasound it was moving around like crazy. I have felt it move a few times already. I have felt all of my babies at 12 weeks. I am due Aug 17, 2014. I am hoping it comes a little early like Calvin and Lily did because it is going to be a hot summer being big and pregnant. Ava is going to be 4 in May and so it has been a little while since we had a little baby in our house. We are all so excited. Everyone is kind of hoping for a boy except Ava, she wants a little sister. Of course we would be happy with either but Calvin really wants a brother. We will hopefully find out at the ultrasound on March 5. I am starting to feel better. I was really sick for a while. Of course I didn't throw up, I never throw up. I was just soooo nauseous all the time, and headaches and tired. I have been on a high dose of progesterone and so I think that was making me feel worse. This was the first pregnancy that I had to take anti nausea medicine. Zofran helped quite a bit. I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester, I always feel great and love watching the little bump grow.

No comments: