Calvin loves to draw. It is his favorite pass time. He probably draws 10 pictures a day. These are two castles he drew and asked if I would put them in the blog book. For a 5 year old I think he is pretty darn good. Just look at that detail. He loves drawing castles, ships and things like that.


4 comments:
I love Calvin's obsession with castles and knights. I can't believe he can draw like that, because I am pretty sure at whatever age I am today, I couldn't draw like that! Ha ha. So cute.
He is sooo good!! Way to go Calvin!
THAT IS AMAZING! Such a gift at such a young age. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
WOWZA!!! Those ARE really detailed . . . . he is such a cutie with his imagination. It'll be fun to see what he does with it as he grows!
Post a Comment