Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Released and called
Sunday was a very emotional day for me. It was the primary program for our ward. I spent a lot of time writing this program and getting everything ready for it. I was really nervous and excited for the ward to see it. Well, Sunday morning my Presidency was released. Right before the program. I had a part to say my testimony in the program and it was really hard to do this right after being released. The program was a success and we had a fun little sharing time party after wards. But what a hard day to be released. We kind of new it was coming. It was a good time. My 1st counselor has her finals for her masters degree next month. My second counselor had her baby today and my two secretaries are pregnant. I have been in two in a half years. And I absolutely loved it. So many fun memories and good lessons learned. I loved feeling the spirit in primary. I loved the kids and all of their great comments and sweet faces. I will miss it. Jon and I were called to teach the Valiant 11 class which will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the little visit the other day. This sounds awesome, being able to teach with Jon! I loved being able to teach with Daniel, even though we were only able to do it for a month or two, and then I got called to RS. I am glad that the Program went well, and sorry that you had to bear testimony right after being released, that would have been hard. What an adventure primary is! Good luck with the new calling!
Post a Comment