Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hair cut

In the summer I cut 4 inches off of my hair.

And then I decided I wanted it shorter, so I cut 3 more inches off.
And yes, these are cell phone pictures, not the best, I know.

I really like having my hair shorter, it has been fun. I style it more often instead of just having a pony tail everyday. It seems like I always chop it after I have a baby. So fun. Except for all the hair I lose after having a baby. I always get a bit of a receding hairline underneath the front. This time is worse, I hope it grows back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenna and Daniel said...

I noticed your hair was shorter when you came over. It looks way cute. Not hard to do when you are already pretty...

Sorry about the receding hair line. I didn't ever get that with Gwen, we will see with this one. I swear I am losing more hair while pregnant with this one.