Lily bug is potty trained and doing so well! She very rarely has accidents and when she does she says "sorry, I won't do it again." She is now sleeping in a big girl bed and she loves it. We call it her princess bed. It was my bed growing up and she thinks it is such a fun bed. We are getting her room ready for the baby and she is so excited about being a big sister. She loves her baby dolls. She always has one or two with her. She feeds them and wraps them in blankets and changes their diapers and she is so soft with them, it is cute to watch. She loves watching princess movies and playing dress up.
She is one of the most polite two year olds I have ever met. She says please and thank you in the most sincere way whenever you do anything for her. Jon absolutely loves that about her and he is just wrapped around her little finger. I need to get her on video soon because she is just so sweet and her mannerisms are so cute. She is always trying to help out and she is always trying to keep up with Calvin. Those two are best friends. They love playing together and I love watching them interact. They have their little arguments and Lily can hold her own but most of the time they work it out without any big commotion. Lily and I started a mom and tot class at the rec center. She is so excited about it and she loves it. We do little cooking classes, crafts, field trips, and lots of other fun things. It is a 4 month program and I am so glad that we are doing this before the baby is born. It is really fun to get this quality time with my little sweetheart. I just love this age and I don't want her to grow up. She gives so many hugs and kisses and she tells me funny stories. She is just such a joy to be around.
1 comment:
How sweet. I totally remember your bed! That is neat that she is doing so well and can sleep in a big girl bed.
Post a Comment