Friday, January 15, 2010

Cousin sleepovers



Calvin and Lily love playing with their cousins, Ambree, Bailey and Brielle. So Jaime and I decided to do sleepovers for the kids and let the parents have a break for the night. Joe and Jaime had the munchkins the first time and Jon and I had such a fun date night and morning sleeping in. Then a few weeks later we had all of the kids. We rented movies, had treats, played games and had a lot of fun. We set up a big bed in the family room for all of the kids. Getting them to settle into bed was quite funny. Lily and Bailey are little characters, they were running around and laughing in the dark. We finally had to seperate them. The next day we met Joe and Jaime at the mall and took the kids to see "The Princess and the Frog." The kids all liked it, Jon and I were a little wierded out by all the voodoo stuff. But the kids sure were tired by Saturday afternoon. I am so happy we are doing this because the kids love it and it is such a fun break for the parents.

1 comment:

King Family said...

I used to love having sleepovers. Now I can't even sleep on the ground if I want to be able to get up in the morning.