I am now a quarter century old as Jon would say. My birthday was on the 27th and we celebrated by going to Disneyland for my first time ever! Before we left to Disneyland Jon put together a fun Birthday BBQ for me and my brother Andy. We celebrated on Memorial day. When I was a kid all of my friends would tease me that I got to celebrate my birthday with the dead people. But believe me there were a lot of alive people at this party and it was a blast. Here is a copy of the Email that Jon send out to everyone.
Pssst. It's not Chirssy, it's Jon. I snucked onter her email so I could send dis ter all her friends. Ya'll know Chrissy is gonna be turnin' 25 soon, so weez gunna have a redneckity BBQ to make her feel old. Show up at r place 'round 4:30 on Monday, Memorial Day, May 25th. Now that's in the afternoon. Don't come a knockin' on my door at da butt crack o' dawn or the dog'll eatcha. Weez gunna have tube steaks for the munckins and anyone else who likes goat lips and pig snouts, but if ya don't wanna roast a wiener, bring yer own steak or poultry or opossum or squirrel. I'll have drinks too, but bring yer favorite side to share. After that, we'll all get fat eatin' 25 year old cake and ice cream. Our home sweet home is at: 236 E 1640 N Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 You can have the switchboard operator connect you to our telephone by dialing 801-785-1474 RSVP to me at jonsudar@gmail.com Don't call and ask fer directions. That's wut google maps is for. Just kiddin'. Chrissy done found out about her surprise party, so if ya have questions and I didn't answer the phone, just ask her. I'm still afraid of the telephone.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
We had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us!
I'm excited to see your pictures from Disneyland! We're still trying to decide if we're going to go this year.
Post a Comment