Lily's update:
Lily you are so sweet. You give so many hugs and kisses. You are the best sleeper. You sleep from 8 pm to 8 am and you take a 3 hour nap. Your smile and laugh are so contagious. You do not like being tickled, I think it is more painful for you than it is fun (you get that from me). You can hold your own with your brother and you definitley let us know when you don't like something. You will say " No, uh-uh" several times in a row. Sometimes you get put in time out for scratching, but you willing go and stand in the corner and then you say sor sor Cal Cal. Calvin is never mad at you afterwards because he thinks it is so cute that you say that to him. You love to read books. I don't think you have a favorite because you seem to love them all. You are starting to learn your colors, although nine out of ten time you say Blue and the tenth time you say yellow. You count like this: two, two, two, eight, two, nine. You know about half of your ABC's. We love to hear you sing Twinkle Twinkle. Sometimes we have no idea what you are talking about because you will carry on for five minutes in your own chinese sounding language, Dad thinks this is so funny! You talk like this a lot on your little purple cell phone that you got in Disneyland. I love to help you say your bedtime prayers. You will copy each word I say as long as I say them one word at a time. You love to drive everything, my car, dad's trucks, the bikes, and you are always asking Calvin to give you a ride in the red powerwheels truck. You love playing with babies and your kitchen stuff. And you will not go anywhere without your sippy cup full of water. You always climb in the pantry by standing on my sugar and flour buckets just to get your fisheys and you call them "mine fisheys". You love wearing dresses and you love being outside, except you do not like bugs, you call all of them bees and you run and scream (you also get this from me). At your 2 year checkup you weighed 26 lbs and you are 33 inches tall both of which are in the 50th percentile for your age. We love you and we love watching you grow and learn. But no matter how big you get you will always be our little Lily Bug!
3 comments:
I can't believe that she is two already! Those little things that you said about her are cute! You are such a good mommy. Thanks for your great example.
I am still trying to change my work schedule so I can come to the party Saturday night.
Lily has gotten so big, I can't believe she is two either.
I just love that little girl! Happy Birthday Lily!
Post a Comment