Saturday, April 19, 2008

Turbo Jam

Alright, I have been obsessed with a class at Gold's Gym for the last year. It is called Turbo Kick which is the same thing that you see on the infomercials for Turbo Jam. It is the most fun workout in the whole world and I finally broke down and bought the dvd's because I couldn't always make it to the gym class because of Jon's work schedules. And I wanted to be able to do them whenever I felt the urge to get a great workout. So I got them last Saturday and I have convinced Jon to do them with me everyday. He is such a great sport and he is actually having fun and we are getting buff. I am a huge advocate of how much fun Turbo Jam is and if you are looking for a great workout that is not boring you should try it out, you won't regret it, we sure haven't!!

2 comments:

jeri said...

I think, once we are done with Turbo Moving and Turbo Unpacking II (Revenge of Turbo Move) I need to borrow this from you.

Jaime said...

One day I'll have to try this with you. I've heard so much about it, but never seen or tried it. One day...