Well, it's Thanksgiving day and to show how very thankful we are, we kicked the day off by watching Will Farrell and Christopher Walken celebrate Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper through the expert use of the cow bell. Just remember, if you have a fever, the only prescription is more cow bell.
Last night, we hung out at my dad's house and had desert. Somehow we got on the topic of Calvin's uncanny automobile operation skills. He can properly operate the ignition, door locks, garage door opener, headlamps, dome lamps, horn and electronic four wheel drive all without any adult supervision. He also demonstrated his ability to load the CD player (albeit with $1.87 in change instead of actual compact discs.)
While we were at my dad's, we went through some more of my late grandmother's estate. I procured some terrifically festive Christmas decorations with which I can increase the holiday spirit at the water treatment plant by ten fold. Lily is sitting on my lap and just took a huge dump, so I have to go now.
1 comment:
This might be why Joe isn't allowed to post on my blog. He can get his own if he likes. Although I can't wait to hear about the plant's new decor.
Post a Comment