Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sudar's first post


So, it's nearly eleven o'clock and I have a ton of homework I should be doing, but Chrissy suggested we start a blog. It sounded like a good idea, so here you have our groggily entered first post.
I don't have too much to say at the moment. I went to work all day, then to school all night and then came home only to find out Calvin was attempting to start his career as a criminal. While shopping at Walmart (with both kids,) Chrissy had to deter Calvin from becoming an underage shoplifter.
On the bright side, Calvin called his aunt BreAnna and asked her to bring him toast. I hope he at least asked for the big, thick Texas toast. Calvin also seems to have developed a taste for spicy corn chips or "hot chips" as he refers to them. When I got home from school we all sat around the table indulging ourselves with "hot chips" and related our adventures from the day. Just for the record, I don't eat "hot chips." They are too spicy for me, but Chrissy and Calvin eat them by the pallet. Lily prefers the filtered, milky version.
Lily is still hanging around, so I think we should go put the "little miss" to bed. Calvin loves Lily very much and constantly expresses his affection with hugs and kisses, as well as her various nicknames-- Miss, Nills, Dills and Pickles.

2 comments:

Dominique said...

What was Calvy attempting to steal? I hope it was something worth stealing... Hot chips sound pretty good to me, but I didn't think little kids would like that much spice. I guess they've got more of Chrissy's genes.

Tina said...

If it makes you feel better, Halley had the same little problem when she was young like Calvin. I had to frisk her everytime we went out of a store. I usually found something too! She definately isn't a criminal now!