Tonight I was reading a book to the girls and Ava was sitting by my side. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her pick her nose and put her hand down by her side as if she was being secretive. I waited to see what she was going to do. Then she slowly lifted her finger up to her mouth and I turn my head and said, "don't do it!" She asked why and I said I told you 100 times boogers are gross and full of germs and if you eat it I will have to take you to the doctor because it might make you sick. she looked down at it and I said , "that's gross, does it look like food." She said "but mom, I like the taste."
Oh yuck! Why do little kids like to eat boogers, it is so gross? I wrote this down as blackmail for when she's older. She won't believe she said it. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment