Monday, June 23, 2014

Potty talk

While going through the parade of homes we had to use the occasional port a potty. After one stop Calvin shared to us his 3 worst fears. Which were: port a pottys, snakes, and drowning. And then he said his very worst fear would be sitting in a port a potty filled with snakes that was sinking in the ocean.


Ava was using the potty the other day and she is always very vocal when in the bathroom. Usually she yells, "I'm done" or she is known for saying "focus, focus." This time she yells, "Mom, I can't get it out." I holler back, "Sorry Ava, I can't help you with that. You need to drink more water and eat more fruit." Without missing a beat she yells back, "Well, then bring me a cup of water and a grape." We couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: