Sunday, May 25, 2014
End of another school year
The last day of school was May 23rd. I love that my kids get out of school before Memorial day. Calvin loved 3rd grade. His teacher was Mrs. Webster and she was fantastic. They were always doing fun things and learning in creative ways. He learned his times tables 1-12 and learned all sorts of stuff in his favorite subjects; science and social studies. Lily's 1st grade teacher was Mrs. Lindley. I was her room mom. She was a sweet teacher and Lily really loved her. I did all of the class parties and I had a lot of fun being in Lily's class so much. Lily is really becoming a good little reader and she loves to learn. This year I taught Ava's preschool, Princess Joy School, along with 6 other moms. I taught every seven weeks. I really enjoyed it and so did Ava. But ee love summer time. I really love when my kids are home and we can do chores in the morning together and then play all day. I hope I feel good enough to do everything I want to do with them this summer. It is a little harder to go to parades and carnivals and lots of activities when I am at the end of my pregnancy but I will do my best. If nothing else, playing in the backyard, running through sprinklers is always fun. And we got a new swing set, well new to us. We bought it from someone and fixed it up. The kids have loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment