Saturday, August 10, 2013

Busy day

Today was such a fun and busy day. We started out by going to the parade and booths at Alpine days. The girls got their face painted and Calvin got to try out a PVC pipe bow and arrow. We also got some yummy sugar house donuts to share.

We then went to Ace Hardware and got a free quart of paint for free paint day. To paint our living room I decided on a grayish brown color called revere pewter,I hope it looks nice.

Then on a whim I decided to stop by the Bass outlet to look for some sandles for me and we just so happened upon a great sale. All of the sandles were on clearance 80 percent off plus if you bought two pairs or more you got an extra 25 percent off. You have no idea how hard it is for me to find shoes that are comfortable and my sandals that I've been wearing for the last 5 years are completely worn out but I haven't been able to find cute comfy sandals to replace them. Today I found 6 pairs that I love and I got all of them for the price of one. I was beyond excited about this.

Then I took the kids to Trafalga and we went on rides and played arcade games. This nice couple walked up and gave us all of their tickets for free because they said they weren't going to use them. I love nice people and the simple acts of kindness that just make your day.

Tonight after dinner we rode our bikes over to the park and watched a free live concert. The kids had a blast dancing around.

What a fun and wonderful day.







No comments: