Monday, June 3, 2013

911

The other night Jon left for work, he's working graveyard these days. As I climbed into bed I heard something that sounded just like someone was trying to get into the back door. It was really starting to freak me out so I grab the phone in my room and dial 911. The lady answered and said what's your emergency? I said it sounds like someone is breaking into my back door. I am going to go take a look. As I turn the corner into the kitchen I looked down and noticed that it is the hamsters we are babysitting scratching on their cage. I kind of started laughing and told her I forgot we're babysitting hamsters and she laughed and said she was glad we were safe. That was really scary for a moment and then really funny.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Scary AND funny I agree!