Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lily bug turns 5

My little Lily bug turned 5 on June 22nd. I love this little girl so much. She brings so much joy to my life. I love her sweet little face and funny comments. She is always smiling and running around having fun. Lily loves to play with friends and she loves being with Calvin and Ava. I appreciate that Lily likes to help me cook and clean. She is a fun little sidekick. Jon has been helping Lily learn to ride her bike without training wheels and she is catching on, she will be riding around with us in no time. I am excited because this will take a load off of me when I only have Ava in the trailer.

Lily graduated preschool and she is excited to move on to Kindergarten. She is so happy that she gets to go to Lincoln Academy with Calvin. Lily learned a lot in preschool. She knows all of her letters and sounds and her hand writing is pretty good. She know her numbers, shapes and colors, she is a good listener and she is nice to everyone. Miss Janae said she was a great friend to everyone and she always listened to instructions.
She will be a great kindergarten student but I will miss her at home.



Lily was Mary in Mary had a little lamb for her preschool program. And she learned the alphabet in sign language for one of the songs.

No comments: