Friday, July 8, 2011

Calvin's Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe Calvin is done with Kindergarten. He loved Kindergarten and so did I. I loved that he was only gone for a few hours each day and I loved helping in his class. He was always having fun and excited to go to school. He learned how to read this year. He can read really well, he was on level D at the end of the school year. He loves writing stories and his teacher said that he was the best writer in the class. She said he was a writing machine, he would write at least a page a day in his journal each morning and draw a picture to go with the story. I need to take a picture of his journal and post some of his stories. His program was really fun to watch. I am having a really hard time thinking about sending him to first grade. I don't want him to be gone all day. It is so sad for me to think about not having him here to eat lunch and talk to me. And Lily is going to be so lonely. Her best friend is going to be gone for most of the day. Oh man, do I have to send him? He is growing up so fast.

























Posted by Picasa

No comments: