We have been sick, sick, sick. Calvin has had a cough for about 6 weeks, he is now on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I have a sinus infection, Ava has an ear infection, Lily has a cold, and Jon has a cold and stomach issues. Winter go away!!! We want the warm sun to come out!! We need to go out and play.
4 comments:
OH! I'm sorry that you have all bee sick!
I'm with you on the WINTER GO AWAY!!! I can't wait for the warm sun!!
have you ever used or heard of the netti pot before. You can pick one up at walmart for 15-20 dollars and they work wonders for a sinus infection. basically you're just rinsing out your sinus' with saline water. I agree though I am so sick of the winter. It feels as though this winter is worse than past. Feel better soon. See you on Tuesday.
I was introduced to a netti pot this year . . . . I thought I was going to drown myself, but it is fabulous, once you get over the idea!!!
I keep checking your blog Chrissy . . . . . where oh where are you???? (Gentle nudge)
The netti pot makes my infections worse!
I have been meaning to update the blog for a month. I have been so busy. I will do more here in the next few days.I have so much to catch up on.
Post a Comment