Ava turned 6 months old on Nov. 10th. At her doctors appointment she weighed 16lbs 2 oz (50%) and she was 26 1/2 inches long (75%). She is seriously the happiest, sweetest, cutest little thing. She laughs at everything. And I mean a full on belly laugh were she gets everyone else laughing. Calvin and Lily are the best at getting her to giggle. But I am the best at tickling her. Jon is the best at rocking her to sleep. She loves cuddling with dad. She can now sit up and play with toys. She loves toys. Everything she gets her hands on goes in to her mouth. She can babble mama and baba. I love her chubby little legs. They are so fun to squeeze. Jon calls her AvaMax or Maxican, don't ask me why. He always has weird nicknames for our kids. She loves eating baby food. She is sleeping better. She sleeps from about 8 pm-8 am, sometimes waking up for a binki or for a bottle around 5 or 6. But she still likes to nap in the swing. She has almost outgrown it, it barely swings with her in it. But she loves the lullaby music is sings. I took about a thousand pictures of her the last couple of months. I setup a little studio in my office and I absolutely love some of these pictures.

3 comments:
She is such a pretty little thing! I love those pictures! Little baby laughs are my favorite. Enjoy every moment you have of those!
Chrissy, you sure are great at photography, it also helps that you have a precious little one on your hands! :)
She is very sweet!
Post a Comment