Thursday, April 30, 2009

In Lily's words

Oh, how I love the new things Lily has been saying. She says:
Num on-- (come on) and waves her arm for you to follow her.
Don't know or non't know-- and puts her hands up and shrugs her shoulders.
Yip--This is her new way of saying yes to everything. She used to say ya. But now it is yip.
Where my Cal Cal-- I love when she wakes up and says this.
cho cho-- Cereal
pretzy-- pretzels
poop--and points to her diaper. Maybe it is getting close to potty training?
neinstime-- Baby Einstein videos

She can pretty much tell me what she wants now. And she copies what I say to her. But when she wants to have a conversation with me it is all a bunch of really fast jiborish. It is pretty darn funny. I just love my little Lily bug.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yip, so darn cute!

Wendi said...

Melynn is doing the same thing. And when I can't understand her she will continue to say it and when I still don't know what she is saying she yells it and walks off. pretty funny. I love this stage.