Thursday, December 13, 2007
Finally Finished
Well, I'm sitting here at the computer and I just emailed off the last of my assignments. I just have to wait for my grades now and pray I passed accounting. Finishing my bachelor's degree was fairly anti-climatic. I was a little disappointed. Graduation is not until spring, so maybe that will help. Ok, I was pretty excited, but I still want to sleep for a week. I can finally return to normal life, instead of doing lots of homework every night. Somehow, I think that the void left by college will quickly be filled by Little Dilly and Calvin. That's ok. They're much more exciting than advanced project management. I think I'll be all right, at least until I decide I need a master's degree or something like that. --Jon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jon CONGRATS on the graduation!! That's so exciting. It'll be way more fun to spend time with the fam then be doing homework=)
Post a Comment